A Golf Course Groundskeeper/Operator with Waldorf Astoria Golf Club is responsible for maintaining the appearance and safety of the Golf Course in the property's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Maintain the appearance and safety of the golf course, but not limited to; greens, tees, fairways, roughs, bunkers, etc.
· Edge, weed eat, fly mow, trim, blow all necessary areas.
· Assist in sod, irrigation and drainage projects.
· Start time for this position is between 5:00 and 6:00 a.m.
· There are two types of schedules for this position and all Team Members will rotate between the two schedules throughout the year:
o Schedule 1- A six-day week with either a Saturday or Sunday off. 4 days = 8 hours and 2 days = 4 hours.
o Schedule 2 – A five-day week with either Friday/Saturday or Sunday/Monday off. 4 days = 9 hours and 1 day = 4 hours.
Here are some perks you can enjoy when joining our team
· Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
· Career growth & development
· The Go Hilton travel discount program
· Competitive wellness benefits
· Team Member Resource Groups
· Recognition and rewards programs
· And so much more
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline.
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!