The beautiful & iconic Arizona Biltmore Resort is in search of best-in class talent for a full-time Food Runner to join their Renata's Hearth team. This is a new and exciting concept being launched in Spring 2021!
Hilton offers terrific benefits, including Health Benefits, Paid Time Off, 401K, Amazing Team Member and Friends and Family Travel Discounts, and other awesome Hilton Perks!
· Earn a competitive wage and great tips!
· $500 sign-on bonus
· Looking for someone with availability to work shifts from 2pm -10pm. Ability to work flexible schedules - holidays and weekends are required
What will I be doing?
As a Runner, you would be responsible for maintaining and transporting all food products for a designated outlet or outlets in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Prepare and replenish foods for hot and cold buffets to include, but not limited to, fruit, juices, cereals, bread, hot food, etc.
· Replenish ice and maintain time and temperature sanitation standards
· Transport food items to and from the kitchen
· Check, maintain and control inventory of food items
· Restock outlet(s) with inventory and break down the buffet to clean, replace and set for next day
· Perform general cleaning to maintain cleanliness of work area
· Put away food stock and dry goods according to established standards
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!