The luxurious, historic Arizona Biltmore Resort is looking for an experienced Cook to join the opening team at Renata's Hearth t the Arizona Biltmore.
For qualifying individuals, we offer benefits including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, 401k (+company match), an extensive PTO (paid time off) plan, AMAZING travel discounts, meal plans while you work...and much more!
· Earn a competitive wage
· $500 Sign-on bonus
· Must have minimum of 2 years of professional cooking experience.
· Availability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays is required.
· Work experience in similar hotel, restaurant, or resort setting is preferred.
· Must have or be willing to obtain Food Handler's Certification at time of employment.
· Culinary or Apprenticeship program preferred.
What will I be doing?
As a Cook, you would be responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards.
· Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times.
· Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner.
· Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products.
· Stock and maintain designated food station(s).
· Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen.
· Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations.
· Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed.
For more information on the property and restaurant(s), please visit:
Apply now! We look forward to your application.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Our guests already know Hilton is a great place to stay. Now, with recent awards, we are able to illustrate how great Hilton is to work!
#1 - Best Company to Work for 2019
#1 - Best Workplaces for Parents 2018
#1 - Best Workplaces for Diversity 2018
#2 - World's Best Workplaces 2018
#2 - Best Workplace for Millennials
Hilton takes great pride in achieving the title of “Great Place to Work” in over 13 countries worldwide. In 2019, Hilton made history as the first hospitality company to be ranked #1 on the Fortune Best Companies to Work For in the US! Come join us for our next 100 years of Hilton hospitality!
(Keywords: Hotel, Hospitality, Culinary, Cook, Luxury, Restaurant, Cooking, Chef, Fine Dining, Resort, Upscale, Southwestern, Full Time, Creative, Creativity, Culinary Art, Evening, Food and Beverage, Kitchen, Phoenix, Hotels, F&B, Wright’s)