The beautiful & iconic Arizona Biltmore Resort is in search of best-in class talent for a full-time Busser/Server Assistant to join their Renata's Hearth team. This is a new and exciting concept being launched in Spring 2021!
Baja, Mexico inspired cuisine. Renata's Hearth takes its inspiration from the multicultural seaside elements of Baja California Norte, the region's celebration of smoked and grill cooking and the area's world-class wines. Renata's Hearth will envoke the unique flavors of one of Mexico's many vibrant regions.
Full availability will be required to work shifts from 2pm-10pm to include holidays and weekends. A sign on bonus of $500 will be offered!!
A Busperson is responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Busperson, you would be responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc.
· Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair.
· Stock, maintain and clean designated food stations.
· Assist food servers with table service, including, but not limited to, serving beverages, breads, etc.
· Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area.
· Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!