The Management Development Programme Operations in Turkey aims to develop a select group of talented, nationally mobile graduates and give them an intensive development opportunity to be running their own Food & Beverage, Front Office or Conference & Events department within 18 months.
What Does the Programme Cover?
MDP Turkey consists of an 18-month training programme, which includes two placements in two different locations in Turkey, each lasting 9 months. Following successful completion of the 18 month programme, you will be appointed as an Assistant Head of Department or Head of Department in one of our hotels (depending on the scale of the hotel).
During your placements, you will experience the Food & Beverage and Front Office operations, whilst also getting exposure to supporting departments. You will participate in group modules and have business driven projects to complete.
What are the Learning Benefits?
The Programme runs over 18 months with a structured framework of practical and highly interactive learning and development activities, including;
· Induction to the Programme, the wider business, Hilton history, culture and current business focus
· A Food & Beverage placement
· A Rooms Division placement
· Exposure to Business Development, HR and Finance
· One-to-one mentor with regular feedback
· Career development reviews
· Regular & structured Line Manager feedback
· Management and Leadership Development programmes
· Technical development modules
· Practical assignment aligned to Food & Beverage placement
· Hilton University modules
It is important to us that you are able to demonstrate our Hilton Values. We expect you to be driven, commercially focused, with excellent people skills and a real passion for operations.
Mobility is an extremely important factor as the right person is expected to be working in at least two different locations during the programme, which can be anywhere in Turkey.
· You must have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in 2019, 2020 or 2021;
· You must be available to start the programme (free of University obligations) by 1st September 2021;
· You must speak, read and write Turkish & English fluently;
· You must be a Turkish National, and be eligible to work and live in Turkey;
· You need to be willing and able to relocate anywhere within Turkey, as required by Hilton;
· You must demonstrate a genuine passion and enthusiasm for hospitality;
· A Hospitality degree or previous experience in a hospitality role would be preferred, although is not essential.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this industry leading programme, please apply online before Friday 30 April 2021 (end-of-day).
There is a rigorous selection process that includes online tests, digital and live interviews. This not only helps to identify the right candidates, but if you are selected, it is the start of your personal development journey with Hilton. We are looking for our future leaders, so you will have proven that you too want to be world class.
Hilton Work Perks
Starting salary for the MDP programme will be competitive. You will also receive a range of excellent benefits - probably the best of which is our Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program. This provides you with access to heavily reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends.