Are you Entrepreneurial, Decisive, Goal Driven and Enthusiastic? Have you got the E.D.G.E?
We are looking for high-calibre graduates to join our E.D.G.E Revenue Management graduate programme, starting in September 2020.
What is Hilton's E.D.G.E Programme?
If you want to be part of a leading E.D.G.E Revenue Management programme, which allows you to develop and demonstrate your entrepreneurial spirit, decisiveness, goal driven and enthusiastic attitude, then this programme is the one for you! Hilton is the only company globally that establishes at scale dedicated Revenue Management Cosolidation Centres (RMCCs). The E.D.G.E graduate scheme aims to develop recent graduates into certified Cluster Revenue Managers in Hilton's RMCCs, based in our Corporate Headquarters in Watford (UK).
What Does E.D.G.E Cover?
• E.D.G.E consists of an 18-month training programme which encompasses a full introduction to Revenue Management
• The opportunity to learn from our existing experienced team and on-site trainers, to become competent in the field of Revenue Management
• Building of a portfolio of hotels, with full responsibility for their Revenue Management from month 6 of the programme
• Structured feedback sessions and assessed scenarios to validate learning
• Promotion to the role of Cluster Revenue Manager after successful completion of the 18 month programme, based on assessed scenarios and feedback
What are the Learning Benefits?
The programme runs over 18 months with a structured framework including interactive learning and development activities. These include:
• Induction to Hilton history, culture and current business focus
• Structured programme covering Hilton revenue management theory, principles and techniques
• Exposure to other areas of the business linked to Revenue management
• One-to-one mentor with regular feedback
• Regular & structured Line Manager feedback
• Business driven objectives
• Hilton University modules
• Continuous in-role development through working directly with hotels
It is important to us that you are able to demonstrate our Hilton competencies as well as being driven, disciplined, commercially focused, amenable to feedback and able to use your innovative ideas to determine business success. Our goal is to out-pace and out-perform our competitors and we are looking for you, as our next generation of leaders, to have a similar mind set and be leading the way to the success of your career.
If you are interested, please apply online on or before 23rd January 2020 via http://jobs.hilton.com or via our Facebook link (Hilton Careers).
Key Application criteria:
• You must have graduated with a Bachelor's or Master's degree between June 2019 - August 2020
• You must speak, read and write English fluently
• You must have an EU/UK nationality and be eligible to work in the UK
• You must demonstrate a passion for hospitality and learning
The selection process consists of several stages and includes online tests, video interviews and an Assessment Center which will take place on 21st April 2020. Our rigorous recruitment process not only helps to identify the right candidates, but ensures that if you are selected we are committed to working with you on your personal development journey with Hilton.