Administration Assistant (part time) - Heathrow Airport
Hertz started as a 12 car operation in Chicago in 1918, and has since grown into the world’s leading car rental company with over 11,000 locations in 140 countries. The secret of our success is no secret, really - it lies in providing rewarding career paths, fostering personal achievement and celebrating our collective success. Being # 1 takes talent, a clear vision of the road ahead, a driving passion for excellence, but most of all, great people.
Hertz is currently recruiting for a Part-Time Administration Assistant to be based at our flagship location London Heathrow airport.
This position is a part-time role covering Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday. Fri & Monday 11am-7pm, Saturday & Sunday TBC
Hertz ambition is to continue to evolve into the most efficient, high quality and customer-focused Company in the global rental market.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the delivery of first class service to all our customers with emphasis on dealing with Branch phone calls & Emails. To optimise Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and optimise usage of the assets of the branch.
· Drive and maximise customer service opportunities.
· Work closely with other key departments within the branch & organisation
· Handle customer contact by Phone & Email
· Ensure that rentals, re-rents, reservations and quotations are completed in accordance with Hertz Procedures and policies.
· Complete department reports.
· Strong customer service and administration experience
· Planning & Organisation Skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Relationship management
· Strong communication skills
· Commercial Awareness
· Customer Driven
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with excellent career opportunities, training & development, a competitive Incentive package, staff discount programme and many more.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who is passionate about customer service and has the ability to work collaboratively as a team to achieve targets. Please APPLY NOW.