Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The individual selected for this role will optimize the use of company assets in the acquisition of assigned goods and services. Become knowledgeable about market conditions and trends, formulating short and long-term strategies to ensure quality and continuity of supply while maintaining inventory requirements.
What we offer
· Receive purchasing requests; analyze for quantity, specifications, and delivery requirements. Develop sources, request pricing and delivery; select supplier and place order.
· Manage all routine purchase order, invoice, and receiving issues.
· Apply alternate sources when needed, ensuring continuity of supply, and consistency of quality
· Consolidate requirements and develop most suitable method of purchasing, contracts, and supplier stocking arrangements as necessary.
· Advise management of market conditions and supplier base activity that could affect supply or delivery.
· Gain familiarity with the end use production product, leading to the possibility of alternative materials or specifications.
· Evaluate suppliers through various objective performance measurements, including on-time delivery and service performance
· Develop term objectives in concert with departmental and company goals.
· Generate effective communications, good relations, and a positive image with suppliers and coworkers, promoting courtesy, objectivity, and fairness.
What we are looking for
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
· Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
· 1-3 years' experience in Purchasing, Logistics or Customer Service fields preferred
· Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system experience (such as: SAP) preferred
To perform the essential duties and responsibilities successfully, an individual should possess the following core competencies:
· Planning and Organizing
· Prioritizes and plan work activities
· Use time efficiently
· Demonstrates the ability to sets goals
· Meet objectives as required
· Develops realistic action plans
· Prioritizes projects against immediate demands and requests
· Plan the delivery of goods to ensure requirements is met
· Customer Focus
· A desire to help and serve others
· Manages difficult or emotional internal customer situations
· Focuses attention on understanding, meeting and responding to internal customer's needs
· Responds to requests for service and assistance
· Can diligently and professionally work with suppliers concerning issues
· Willingness to seek resolve issues to benefit all parties
· Ethics and Values
· Treats people with respect
· Is able to keep commitments
· Inspires trust of others
· Works with integrity and ethically
· Upholds organizational values
· Apply a high of respect and integrity to suppliers
· Adhere to Henkel policies regarding confidentiality and business practices
· Abide to all State and Federal laws
· Core Strengths
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Basic Computer skills including Word Processing and Spreadsheet skills.
· Problem solving and reasoning skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career