Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The individual selected for this role will optimize the use of company assets in the acquisition of assigned goods and services. Become knowledgeable about market conditions and trends, formulating short and long-term strategies to ensure quality and continuity of supply while maintaining inventory requirements.
What we offer
· Receive purchasing requests; analyze for quantity, specifications, and delivery requirements. Develop sources, request pricing and delivery; select supplier and place order.
· Manage all routine purchase order, invoice, and receiving issues.
· Apply alternate sources when needed, ensuring continuity of supply, and consistency of quality
· Consolidate requirements and develop most suitable method of purchasing, contracts, and supplier stocking arrangements as necessary.
· Advise management of market conditions and supplier base activity that could affect supply or delivery.
· Gain familiarity with the end use production product, leading to the possibility of alternative materials or specifications.
· Evaluate suppliers through various objective performance measurements, including on-time delivery and service performance
· Develop term objectives in concert with departmental and company goals.
· Generate effective communications, good relations, and a positive image with suppliers and coworkers, promoting courtesy, objectivity, and fairness.