Can you turn a dissatisfied customer into a raving fan? Are you the ultimate people person who will go out of your way to offer customers that 5 Star 'Wow' Experience? Are you a natural problem solver?
If so, you may be ready to join our young team of entrepreneurs!
Hazaplan are seeking a bright, enthusiastic and positive customer service representative to manage all customer facing support channels for our growing e-commerce brands.
Responsibilities will mainly include:
- Handling customer support emails across Europe and the USA.
- Rectifying negative product reviews (bonus pay for turning a 1 star review into a 5 star review).
The right candidate will be able to eventually take on more and more responsibilities and grow and develop their skills with us. This is a great opportunity for a graduate who is keep to see the inner workings of a new 6 figure business.
Ideal Experience and requirements:
- The ideal candidate will be very computer and web 2.0 savvy. We are a high tech company using the latest cloud based tools to run our business.
- You will need to own your own Mac computer (ideally a laptop)
- You will be a keen online shopper and know what to expect as both a customer and a customer support representative.
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central, Online Support Desk Systems (Zen Desk, Xsellco etc) or other support channels is prefered.
- Previous experience in working in a customer facing role is ideal.
Please reply with CV's and a short description about yourself and why you should be considered for this job.
Please include the work 'SUPPORT' spelt backwards at the very end of your message.
We look forward to hearing from you.
School of Life. 1st in common sense and problem solving...