ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
This position is based in the Hong Kong Saint Laurent office, directly reporting to APAC Business Development Manager and supporting APAC Retail Operations Manager on various business activities across the Asia Pacific.
· Conduct market research and analysis on luxury brand footprints in the APAC region
· Assist in identifying new business opportunities, analyzing competitor’s activities and market trends for APAC business portfolio
· Assist in developing business strategies and implementing business plans
· Provide administrative support on lease management including records collection, reorganization and updates etc.
· Support and organize Ongoing Retail Projects with stakeholders within the Asia Pacific
· Coordinate with various office departments to ensure a smooth operation of retail stores
· Validate and roll out Retail Operations Manual to local countries
· Prepare training deck for induction programs and training
· Provide support on store openings, renovations and special store events
· Assist in operational requests, staff uniforms, corporate stationeries and packaging management
· Degree holder with 1 year or above relevant experience in retail industry
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
· Independent, willing to learn, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
· Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
· Proficient in Microsoft office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
YVES SAINT LAURENT (HONG KONG) LIMITED