Responsible for allocating and replenishing merchandise from Regional DC to Stores on the base of the coverage target for each stores and SKU (target stock level), with the pursuit of getting the right products to the right placed at just the right time. The process and the responsibility will be in the first phase concentrated mainly on carry over items.
· Allocate and replenish Travel Retail stock from regional DC to stores according to target parameters issued by Central Planner to maximize profit and stock turn.
· Allocate on the principles of ensuring Right Product, Right Quantity, Right Place, Right Time.
· Ensure the correct balance of inventory in the stores according to assortment matrix.
· Evaluate the stock allocation and distribution on the base of sales, distribution plan, rationing criteria in order to maximize service level in Region and to support sales objectives.
· Support manager in delivering proposals on key decisions to the business with visibility and relevant key data and analysis.
· Closely monitor and control of DFO’s stock levels and set up and execute appropriate action plan collaborated with MD & Retail team.
· Review monthly sales forecast reflecting the most current business trend and sales target and share the regional feedback with HQ.
· Prepare weekly/monthly/occasional reports and analysis about inventory and sales.
· Attend the seasonal buying campaign and collaborate with MD for CDPP Matrix review.
· Work closely with Logistics team & Warehouse team to understand lead time, logic of picking and packing, timing to delivery product in store, scheduling of delivery for each store.
· Work closely with MD and Retail team to understand priorities and market special requests
· Re-balance the stock between stores according to analysis of performance and store strategy in a season transition period.
· Execute seasonal Markdown, Inter Company Transfer action collaborated with MD, Retail & local WH team.
· Work closely with Central Supply Chain team to secure optimum stock in KOR TR bulk WH
· Preferably bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, engineer or related fields.
· Minimum 2~3 years of retail industry experience are beneficial.
· Mature, excellent inter-personal, cross-functional communication skill.
· Positive, Team player mentality.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
· Retail oriented, Sound commercial understanding.
· Strong spoken and written Korean and English ability is essential.
· Flexibility, time management and drive for results.
· Detail oriented, Extreme accuracy.
· Experience in using of Windows, Excel, Access and BI tools to monitor performances and KPI.
GUCCI KOREA LTD