You will play an important role in the advancement of women’s RTW collection of our Brand. Guiding Women’s RTW Engineering Team in industrialization of the RTW collections, collaborating closely with other departments such as Production planning, Purchasing and Pattern Making in order to ensure the proper manufacturing processing to obtain maximum productivity and quality.
How you will contribute
· Plan and coordinate the engineering activities and process guaranteeing the efficient flow of the engineering phase.
· Set with the Production planning Department clear priority plan in order to ensure the production delivery
· Evaluate and manage technical peculiarities of the collection anticipating production problems and ensuring the respect of the image defined by Design Office
· Select with the product development and production planning departments the appropriate suppliers in order to ensure compliance with technical quality, delivery times and production priorities
· Supervise the preproduction of samples, following the progress of production pattern making and assembling
· Coordinate the flow of information, ensuring the various departments are properly involved and informed
· Oversee the production fittings in terms of quality and timing
· Supervise the team of engineers and guarantee internal alignment
Who you are
· High-school or university graduate in the field of fashion
· An individual with previous experience in a similar department, preferably working in RTW engineering, pattern making or product development
· Organized and able to plan efficiently
· Process optimization approach
· Willing to travel occasionally
· Knowledge of PLM would be considered as an advantage
GUCCI LOGISTICA S.P.A.