Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
The Business Planning Manager - Wholesale will be responsible for extensive data analyses, financial and retail data modeling and reporting, and will be supporting the Senior Business Planning Manager, in all budgeting, forecasting and planning activities for the Wholesale channel. This role will work very closely with the Wholesale team to deliver the related Open-to-Buy and to monitor key performance indicators, such as product and location performance on sales, inventory, and purchase goals for all categories (Women's, Men's and Kids). Additionally, the role will assist in developing total department store strategic insights cross-functionally to achieve company-wide goals and KPIs.
· Support Senior Business Planning Manager in all monthly, quarterly and yearly budget submissions, financial planning and reforecasting activities, in alignment with dynamic wholesale strategy;
· Execute quantitative and strategic analyses, including but not limited to: assisting in the preparation and fine-tuning of the Open-To-Buy for each selling campaign, analyzing historical receipts, setting monthly financial & commercial targets, and monitoring orders received throughout in-market and in-season;
· Develop market and consumer insights to formulate business model recommendations ;
· Support distribution strategy initiatives to optimize business impact across Gucci Americas;
· Collaborate cross-functionally with finance, supply chain, customer service, and Worldwide counterparts to ensure financial targets are effectively and accurately monitored and communicated;
· Create structure and focus for broad, high-level ideas that senior leadership is exploring and bring forth recommendations for action in a timely manner;
· Construct executive level presentations to effectively communicate monthly reforecasting and strategic initiatives;
· Additional projects and assignments as needed.
· A BA in Finance, Economics, Supply Chain, or Business with a strong quantitative focus;
· Minimum 3 years of experience in a quantitative, analytical role at a top-tier organization;
· Excellent modeling skills coupled with the ability of analyzing very wide, complex arrays of data;
· The ability to prioritize, multitask and handle multiple requests with multiple degrees of priority simultaneously;
· Attention to detail and the capacity to thrive under pressure;
· Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and work ethic;
· Experience working in a fast paced, very dynamic environment;
· Knowledge of retail and merchandising metrics required;
· High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint required;
· Experience with MicroStrategy and SAP a plus, but not required.
· Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
· Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
· Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance and taking accountability for own actions
· Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
· Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
· Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
· Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
· Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
· Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
· Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Gucci America Inc