Reporting to the SP Senior Manager, the WW Watches & Jewelry Store Planning Specialist
supports and works closely with Corporate (mainly Visual Merchandising, Creative Office, Finance, Operations) and Regional Teams to ensure the correct development of all the technical and financial aspects of each Store opening, following the Brand guidelines.
· Review retailers’ and contractors’ drawings to ensure consistence with projects and concept, from preliminary submission up to shop-drawings/millwork drawings and construction, following the Brand guidelines.
· Build relationships with suppliers and external consultants and work closely with them to ensure the correct Stores’ production and installation.
· Follow-up on all Store design aspect, budget, time, sang list and support the Senior Manager in all various Office activities such as digital archives, update planning charts, etc.
· The projects involved W&J Stores range (wholesale and DOS channel), corporate showrooms and special projects as well.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Excellent eye for details
· Self-motivated, proactive and ambitious
· Experience working across multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Minimum 2 years’ experience working within a similar luxury company
· Good knowledge of materials, and design details
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent and rigorous time management and organizational skills
· Proficient in a range of software – including but not limited to Autocad 2D, Photoshop, Sketchup all Office programs
· Hand sketching skills preferable
· Minimum BA (Hons) Degree in Architecture, Interior Design (or equivalent)
· Willing to travel as part of the role (Long and Short Haul)
· Fluent in English
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.