Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry, one of the most reliable and consistent fashion watch & jewelry brands, with a clear design approach and positioning, has been designing, developing and manufacturing iconic Gucci watches since the early 1970s.
Rigorously made in Switzerland, Gucci watches are recognized for their innovative and contemporary design, quality and craftsmanship and are distributed worldwide through the exclusive network of directly operated Gucci boutiques and selected watch retailers and distributors. Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry has also been distributing the Gucci Jewelry collections, capitalizing on the expertise gained in the watch sector and leveraging the synergies between the watch and jewelry industries.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories, which develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury brands.
GUCCI WATCHES & JEWELRY SALES PLANNER
The Watches and Jewelry Sales Planner will support in the elaboration of sales plans throughout channels and monitor the business performance. He/she will be responsible of the reporting for the watches & jewelry business, highlighting risks and opportunities.
· Support in the regular update of the Sales Plans consolidating Wholesale and Retail while presenting a full vision of the watches and jewelry business (By Store, By Region, by Typology, By Collection, By Line etc).
· Based on Corporate Planning and Merchandising inputs, calculate OTB and validate over/under spent during selling campaigns.
· Support in the Sales plan elaboration liaising with regional teams making sure that corporate deadlines are met.
· Consolidate inputs from regions and management to build budgets and improve forecast accuracy.
· Collaborate with Retail & Wholesale Demand Planning team to align sales plan with product strategy.
· Collaborate with Merchandising Department to understand sales trends and to identify the potential of new collections.
Performance Analysis & Reporting:
· Develop and perform weekly and monthly reporting to continuously monitor performance vs targets throughout channels while identifying risks and opportunities.
· Perform ad hoc analysis based on business needs and for the elaboration of business reviews.
· Elaborate and consolidate inputs coming from regions and channels on business trends and performances.
· Collaborate with IT/MIS to make sure all data/KPI’s are updated when needed while streamlining and automating the reporting and sales planning tools.
· University education or equivalent
· Fluent in Italian/English/French
· 1-2 years of experience in Sales Planning, Finance or Forecasting
· Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, well-organized, analytical skills, flexible, team oriented
· Proactive and able to work in autonomy keeping management updated on progress
· Highly committed, passionate about exceeding corporate goals and driving business
Gucci Swiss Timepieces SA