Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
The In-Store Visual Merchandiser for the Aventura location will function as a business partner to the Store Director. The Visual Merchandiser will implement and maintain all visual directives and standards for interior merchandising, windows, and in store special events which follow the worldwide guidelines for the Aventura store.
· Follow all visual directives via photographs and company visual campaign books when executing store set-ups;
· Adapt and or substitute in a brand appropriate manner to make visual merchandising suitable to store needs;
· Provide PowerPoint recaps to be reviewed by Visual Merchandising District Manager;
· Implement and maintain visual displays and merchandising to maximize store business;
· Ongoing training of store associates in visual merchandising standards in line with Retail Excellence objectives;
· Execute display for windows, merchandising and special events in store;
· Partner with Store Director to best support business needs;
· Remain aware of the competition in retail visual industry standards in the marketplace.
· 1 – 2 years’ experience;
· Must be very flexible with hours of work and be comfortable with ever changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
· Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays and availability to work adhoc overnights to meet urgent deadlines;
· Strong attention to detail and passion to work quickly/efficiently to meet deadlines;
· Proficiency with PowerPoint and basic photography skills.
Gucci America Inc