Main mission of the role is to support the process of allocation and replenishment of customers’ orders, starting from merchandising received in central warehouse from production.
The Supply Chain Allocation Planner monitor the allocation process follows the strategies of the company: Financial, Sales Department, Merchandiser.
Moreover, the role will play a key role to support the transition to new system and distribution model, in agreement with the evolution of the luxury business within the next years.The role will be in staff to a senior Supply Chain Planner.
· Allocation and planning of merchandise, according to several KPIs: target stock, coverages, sales, commercial priorities
· Detailed allocation of newness to prepare the launch of a new collection with the proper balance among “looks” and sizes
· Stock rebalancing between direct and indirect clients according to the objective of the company
· Validation of Target Stock Level
· Daily collaboration with Production Team, Order Management, Customer Service, Warehouse in order to optimize the process of allocation and drive the distribution process among the Regional Warehouses
· Inventory performance monitoring through dedicated reporting systems, to provide several stakeholders with insights and feedbacks and to guarantee the proper efficiency of central stock
· Previous experiences in the same or similar roles are preferred but not required
· Bachelor’s degree in managing engineer, economics, statistics or related fields
· Strong analytical skills
· Experience in using MS Office: Word, Windows, Excel, and Business Intelligence tools to produce reports and analyse KPIs
· Experience in using ERP tools (AS400 or SAP) is a plus
· Strong team-working mindset
· Detail oriented and extreme accuracy
· Proficiency in English language
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.