Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
· Receive, inspect and unpack all incoming shipments highlighting any discrepancies, damages and delay in shipment
· Responsible for stock movements including local customer deliveries, return transfers to warehouse, inter-store transfers and price labelling
· Keep track of inventory situations and report on product status
· Perform good housekeeping and maintain the BOH in a neat and orderly manner.
· Clean showcase on shop floor whenever needed, and maintaining the VM display
· Ensure stocks are well organized by style, color and size, in order to maximize efficiency of movement in the BOH.
· Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Store Manager or Store Operations Manager
· 1 - 3 years of experience in a similar capacity from the retail or service industry preferably with a proven track record in luxury fashion
· Independent individual with strong decision making skills
· Meticulous and team player
GUCCI SINGAPORE PTE LTD