Through our new contemporary vision at Gucci we are inventing a wholly modern approach to fashion and redefining luxury for the 21st century.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Store Support as part of our dynamic team in Australia.
To handle sales transactions with all types of payment methods and providing accurate day-end reports. To maintain accurate records of petty cash in/out, stock transfer, repair, etc.
How you will contribute
· Perform sales transactions for all payment methods
· Provide accurate day-end reports
· Maintain accurate record of petty cash in/out
· Maintain records of stock transfer, repair, etc.
· Perform admin duties for the store
· Maintain the workplace standards
· Perform any other duties assigned to you by management
Who you are
· Relevant experience – experience in luxury retail preferred
· Experience with the operations of POS system
· Excellent customer service
· Good administrative skills
· Competent in using Microsoft Office
· Good communication skills essential
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
GUCCI AUSTRALIA PTY LTD