Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group. A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches.
As Server, you will take care of Gucci Osteria da Massimo Bottura clients, guiding them through a state of the art dining experience.
· Manage your assigned rang, exceeding Gucci Osteria da Massimo Bottura clients’ expectations;
· Ensure excellent service delivery and mise en place preparation;
· Take the orders and guide Gucci Osteria da Massimo Bottura clients through the dining experience, suggesting meal and/or wine combinations;
· Ability to clean and maintain work environment.
· At least 2 years of experience in a server role. Previous experience in luxury hospitality industry will be prioritized;
· Fluent English;
· Professional appearance and grooming;
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
· Client-oriented approach and solutions-oriented attitude;
· Spontaneity and genuineness, with the ability to be discreet and professional when required;
· Working time flexibility;
· Team-working skills;
· Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which included, evenings, weekends and holidays;
•Certification of Food Handlers License.
(Rarely (R) 0-15%, Often (O) 16-45%, Frequently (F) 46-100%)
· Standing, F
· Sitting, R
· Lifting up to 30 lbs, O
· Carrying, O
· Walking, F
· Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
· Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
· Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance and taking accountability for own actions
· Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
· Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
· Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
· Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
· Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
· Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Gucci Osteria USA LLC