Be a key contributor in driving Country’s business growth by leading and developing annual sales plan working cross functionally with Merchandising, Retail & Finance.
Ensure plans are bottom-up, facts based and financially aligned with Country’s strategic directions.
Define product categories’ detailed sales plan and manage Merchandising KPI for Duty Paid, Duty Free and Outlet channels, working closely with related departments as well as counterparts in Italy HQ.
· Rolling weekly sales forecasts
· Sales Monitoring: produce standard weekly/monthly reports to Buying team to monitor and gain in-depth understanding of the business;
· Business Understanding: strong understanding of all the key markets by close communication with Buying teams to understand the opportunities/challenges of each category by store;
· Sales Planning: contribute to the process of creating the annual budget, seasonal financial plans and forecasts; reflect current trend, set reachable, yet challenging targets to explore full potential by category by store with the guideline from WW Merchandising Planning;
· Setting OTB by Store by Category based on actual trend & potential and collaborate with Buying team for the best estimation of the Buy;
· Analyze promotional strategies to determine profitability and make recommendations for future needs;
· Serve as the inventory control expert on all SKUs;
· Fulfill ad hoc information requests as needed.
KERING ASIAN HOLDING B.V. GUCCI TAIWAN BRANCH (The Netherlands)