Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands. For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com.
The candidate will join the RTW Buy Production Technical Office, and will have the opportunity to participate in the costing/pricing process for Men, Women and Kids Buy Production collections.
· Support the collection price list definition
· Control and manage invoices
· Input and monitoring sample cost
· Support the pre-costing step
· Issuing Delivery Documents (DDT) and Bills
· Economics Degree or equivalent education level
· Excellent knowledge of Office system(Excel, Word, Power Point) and preferably Stealth/AS400
· Problem solving
· Good knowledge of English language
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
GUCCI LOGISTICA S.P.A.