The mission of the role is to attract, train, develop and keep the best people and to partner the business by designing and implementing solutions and programs for improving skill sets across the entire Division in line with the business needs and plans.
· manage the talent acquisition for the RTW Division
· ensure the recruitment processes, meeting the targets in terms of timing and skills
· develop and implement the Talent Acquisition projects in order to meet the challenging business expectations
· collaborate on employer branding initiatives of the Brand, supporting and aiming the initiatives at the RTW target audience
Development & Training Programs
· ensure skills development in line with the current and future business evolution
· set learning program focused on improving employee abilities and strengthening the skill sets of our people
· implement mentoring and coaching programs for senior and junior employee
Drive Special Projects
· Partner with the business implementing ad hoc projects to effectively lead the organization towards its goals
· Min. 5 years in the Fashion Industry (ideally including operations background).
· Previous experience in talent acquisition and/or organizational and talent development department
· Experience in change-management and project management or coordination
· Ability in dealing with different levels of internal and external stakeholders in a deadline-driven, complex matrixed environment.
· Digital fluency, attitude and curiosity.
· Strong cultural sensitivity and organisation awareness.
· Fluency in English and Italian;
· Agile approach and high teamwork skills.
· (Passionate) Is passionate about finding the right candidates and developing people to make them successful
· (Considerate Thinker) Thinks in a connected way and understands how own decisions impact others.
· (Solution Developer) Have a practical and concrete approach, turning strategies into effective programs
· (Connection Builder) builds bridges and works collaboratively. Communicates impactfully and adapts messaging to a wide range of audience
· (Agile Advocate) Is flexible and able to successfully operate in an ambiguous environment and to quickly adapt to changing conditions
· (Accountable Achiever) Makes things happen and takes accountability for own actions, project timelines and delivery dates
· (Continuous learner), is self-aware and curious to learn new things and apply new ways of working
· Facing with a extensive and challenging recruiting plan in a complex external market
· Working in a delicate Organizational Change phase
· Amplifying organizational Culture
· Business Leaders
· HR Business Partner
· L&D Stakeholders
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.