Pricing & Data Management Specialist operates within the Pricing and Operating Marketing Dept, based in Florence, under the supervision of the Manager.
The department is responsible for price development during all the stages of the collection from the definition of the industrial costs to retail price accuracy in store/on-line.
· Resolve pricing discrepancies between published lists and SAP system with a strong link with Local Finance teams in order to ensure that local price changes are effectively communicated and implemented
· Participate in the design phase of SAP system in new countries
· Manage price loads and modifications to SAP system
· Interact as point of contact for Pricing Department within the company, notably HQ Finance/HQ Merchandising and Local Inventory Control and Retail Operations
· Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
· Create and enforce policies for effective data management
· Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
· A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in data management or analysis
· Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related
· Strong ability with the use of Microsoft Excel and IT in general
· Deep knowledge of SAP
· Knowledge of AS400 and Oracle Database is a plus
· Fluent in English both spoken and written
· Attitude to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms
· An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
· Ability to handle multiple proposals/deadlines at once
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.