Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
The People Initiatives Coordinator will support the Human Resources department and the Manager, People Initiatives with all company activities focused on new projects and employee engagement. The People Initiatives Coordinator will carry out the execution of administrative needs for initiatives and engagement activities, such as Gucci Program for Scholars and Monthly Career Spotlight. This individual will work cross functionally to positively impact Gucci’s objectives to promote and foster an inclusive and engaging workplace.
· Support Employee Resource Groups in planning and coordination of activities and compliance;
· Create company engagement through Workplace, i.e. development and sharing of employee personnel announcements, circulation of company activities, etc.;
· Promote completion and provide analytics of Employee Engagement Surveys;
· Actively participate in Changemakers Volunteering Committee and champion events and opportunities throughout the network;
· Administratively support the HR Department and employee inquiries via HR Hotline and HR Inbox;
· Incorporate a culture of purpose in all engagement activations throughout all levels – corporate, retail, Gucci 9, etc.
· Support the building and continuation of Gucci’s existing corporate culture initiatives, while aligning with global initiatives;
· Facilitate, coordinate, and ensure success of Gucci Program for Scholars 3x annually – spring, summer, fall – in collaboration with Manager, People Initiatives;
· Contribute to the development of new company initiatives, locally and globally, while actively evaluating current activations and suggesting enhancements and additions.
· Deliver company information to new joiners during ongoing new hire induction sessions with Gucci U;
· Support roll out and adoption of new learning platforms and training opportunities;
· Coordinate emerging and ongoing workshop learning opportunity logistics;
· Share updates on current workshop participation to ensure full compliance throughout the region;
· Continue promotion and completion of company’s DiSC activities, within Gucci U and throughout Corporate/Gucci 9 Hudson.
· Bachelor’s Degree;
· 1 – 2 years’ experience;
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
· Ability to work collaboratively;
· Strong computer skills and highly proficient with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint;
· Must be a self-starter with positive attitude;
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while executing competing priorities;
· Must have good judgment, discretion, and ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information.
· Considerate Thinker
· Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
· Solutions Developer
· Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
· Accountable Achiever
· Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
· Agile Advocate
· Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
· Connection Builder
· Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
· Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
· People Enabler
· Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
· Continuous Learner
· Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
· Talent Builder
· Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Gucci America Inc