Reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager, you will become a key player of a dynamic team, within a fast growing business in Thailand.
· Formulate partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added services to the various departments by aligning business objectives.
· Partnering the line managers in the sourcing and shortlist of candidates through various recruitment channels
· Manage and resolve employee relations issues and provide relevant HR advice
· Partner with line managers and employees to improve work relationships, increase productivity and retention
· Provide performance management guidance and support in annual performance appraisal and salary review & bonus exercise
· Identify Corporate training needs and recommend relevant courses/training
· Work closely with the HR Share Services team on the execution of monthly payroll and all other HR transactional services provided
· Formulation and rollout of HR Policies and Initiatives
· Administer employee on-boarding induction/activities
· Administer insurances, claims, staff welfare and activities
· Preparation of HR/Corporate reports (Monthly HC/FTE Reports, Org Chart etc)
· Point of contact for employees’ enquiries and requests
· Any ad-hoc and administrative duties relating to Human Resources
· Degree holder with specialization in Business Management or HRM
· Min. 3 years of relevant experience, preferably from service or retail industry
· Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
· Independent contributor with high level of initiative
· Mature, meticulous and able to handle confidential information with care
· People-oriented with the ability to handle employee situations
· Able to meet tight deadlines and perform in a fast paced environment
· Resourceful and possess a strong knowledge of employment regulations
Gucci Services (Thailand) Ltd.