The candidate will be integrated in the GUCCI Men’s Ready To Wear Product Development Department and will respond to MRTW Outerwear Pattern Making Coordinator giving support in delivery of patterns for the outerwear category.
· Realization of patterns based on Design sketches
· Collaborate with Product Development team in interpretation of inputs received from design team
· Perform all pattern modifications deriving from fittings
· Build up and maintain a pattern archive
· Develop and maintain fit standards in collaboration with internal technicians to ensure consistency of fit for each product category
· College or university degree in Pattern Making
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in outerwear pattern making
· Knowledge of CAD system (Knowledge of Lectra will be considered an advantage)
· Good planning and organizational skills
· Good communication skills
· Fluent in Italian, knowledge of English language will be considered ad advantage
GUCCI LOGISTICA S.P.A.