The Local Merchandiser, reporting directly to the Local Merchansiding Manager Hub, will work on Merchandising activities for the assigned area and categories in order to support the Hub business performance and sales growth.
· Know the market, specificity of each store through on-site frequent visits and subsequently provide constructive feedback to the Merchandising manager (e.g. missing functionality, fitting, sizing etc. as well as special events/holidays and competitor's activities)
· Understand with the Manager product/store performance through qualitative feedback and identify growth opportunities.
· Reporting and analysis monitoring detailed sales and stock for the specific category (style, store, etc.)
· Work on analysis and pre-buy qualitative feedback as well as client insight at store level
· Work actively with the Manager during Buy Campaigns for all categories, at Country/Store level to support the customization of each assortment to individual store needs, full potential and new opportunities.
· Support the HUB Merchandising Manager in the daily/weekly interactions with MarCom and Retail teams to promote and push products, maximize potential of events as well as drive sales
· With his/her Manager, constant exchange with VM & stores to propose actions to drive business (VM change, stock support, training, gaining quality client feedback etc).
· Successful studies in Business, Retail or Fashion Management
· Previous experience at least of 3/5 years in Buying or Merchandising in similar contests
· Highly committed to Gucci brand and strong passion for opportunity presented
· Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Analytical capabilities and numeric aptitude
· Fluent in Italian and English
· Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritization in a fast-phase environment
GG Luxury Goods GmbH