Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
The Jewelry & Watches Product Assistant - Graduate Trainee will join our Creative Design team and will support our Jewelry Team managing all administrative and secretarial activities in any part of the design and development process for the Jewelry & Watches collection. The new joiner will support our Product Coordinator and Jewelry & Watches Design Director to plan and carry out all daily activities.
How you will contribute (key accountabilities)
• Support in keeping detailed records of meetings with follow-up actions
• Support in preparing material selections for the team and maintain office copy
• Support in arranging delivery and collection of samples to customers and suppliers
• Constantly assisting in monitoring the progresses, and then the sample production progress
• Ensure to keep track properly of draws, samples, prototypes and Collection/Special Project details, storing all information in share drive, iCloud folders and physical archive
• Ensures accuracy in tracking expenses related to travel, events, meetings and purchases, monitoring and verifying the purchase invoices.
Things that should be in your background
• A previous short experience in a similar role will be considered a plus
• Good knowledge of Word, Excel & Power Point
• Fluency in English
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role
• Act in a manner that is considerate of others both as colleagues and as human beings
• Make the most out of situations to cultivate strong, trust-based relationships that turns into successful partnership
• Ability to work to rigorous deadlines with high pressure and change
• Ability to deal with uncertainty, keep a calm manner and react positively during stressful times
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.