The IT Process Specialist is the knowledge leader of one or more business/technology area.
Review and improve the Service Portfolio of her/his area of responsibility in order to ensure that the maximum value to the business and users is provided.
The IT Process Specialist is accountable for the delivery of one or more ERP services, she/he acts as the bridge between the business problems and the technology solutions.
She/He is also responsible to the business for the initiation, transition and ongoing maintenance and support of a particular service and accountable to the IT @ Novara Logistic center for the delivery of the service.
· Developing the expertise in Manufacturing Area (ERP services, business processes, etc.)
· Supporting Business key users in the initiative of improvements
· Identify gaps, risks or contradictions in requirements and clarify them with stakeholders
· Combining awareness of business necessities with technical sensitivity
· Conducting analysis of complex business domains and related business processes
· Managing and supervising day to day activities carried out by suppliers
· Supporting the review of Supplier proposals
· Proposing best practices for the optimal coordination of operational activities required to deliver ERP services.
· Providing software documentation for business as usual maintenance
· Managing the ongoing service delivery and support ensuring that they meet agreed business requirements
· Identifying improvement opportunities for the service
· Monitoring Service Levels agreed with Suppliers and with the Business addressing Service Level breaches or escalating where necessary
· A good knowledge of production, supply chain, logistic and manufacturing processes in luxury or fashion industry
· A good knowledge of IT processes and Ready To Wear manufacturing processes would be an asset
· 3+ years in Luxury/Fashion
· Project management methodologies
· Scientific degree
· Soft skills:
· Ability to manage multiple service in a multi-tasking environment
· Reactivity and flexibility in managing real-time changes
· Capacity to prioritize workload and tasks
· Strong interpersonal, communication and relational skills
· Strong relationships building attitude
· Technical skills:
· ERP platforms
· Stealth400 knowledge would be an asset
· Stealth3000 knowledge would be an asset
· WMS knowledge would be an asset
· DB Platforms and fundamentals SQL skills. Knowledge of Oracle DB would be an asset
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.