The Digital Head of Analytics will be an integral part of the Global Digital team, leading Digital Analytics strategy to drive positive business results and foster data driven strategy.
This role will be collaborating with Product Development Teams and key departments, including Regional eCommerce teams, Marketing & Communication, Digital Merchandising, Customer Service, Client Engagement, Consumer Insights, Retail.
He/she will advise on best practice around organizational data use, covering the full data value chain: from raw data transformation into actionable business insights.
He/she will be carrying on the following activities:
· Evolve Digital Analytics Strategy, leading the team of Digital Data Analysts and Data Scientists, promoting cross functional ways of working with other departments. Lead the roadmap towards Advanced Analytics.
· Apply analytical and statistical programming as well as visualization tools to drive the end-to-end analytical process.
· Formulate requirements, acquire data, identify analytical methods, create and validate models, and develop actionable recommendations.
· Conduct descriptive statistical analysis to uncover data insights based on customer engagement, browsing and purchase patterns, next to customer behavior trends.
· Develop CRO activities, in close collaboration with Digital Product Development Teams.
· Perform data manipulation and data analysis, using multiple data sources (web analytics, cloud and legacy datawarehouse) to identify business insights, working closely with data scientists and engineers.
· Drill down on eCommerce and Omnichannel KPIs and layer this with additional insights to determine underlying factors that are influencing business performance at regional level.
· Develop ad-hoc analysis of online properties focusing on behavior, acquisition, user experience and conversion, to deliver insights and drive decisions.
· Utilize business and analytical expertise to independently perform proactive analysis and solve business problems.
· Ability to distill analysis into concise recommendations and present to management audiences up to an executive level. Presenting Insights in compelling ways which inspires others to take action.
· At least 3 years experience in a similar role, leading a team of digital analytics, involved in advanced analytics or data science projects, in similar role/environments (preferably in retail companies).
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics, or engineering.
· Experience in designing and implementing end-to-end data and analytical solutions.
· Knowledge of cloud-based technologies such as Google Cloud Platform (preferable), Azure or Amazon Web Services and services to manage data pipelining, data collection, machine learning and automation.
· Strong web analytics background, ability to query, analyze and process qualitative / quantitative data.
· Knowledge of SQL language, to query data from multiple sources.
· Knowledge of Data Visualization tools such as DataStudio and/or Tableau, as well as excellent Excel skills.
· Knowledge of Google Analytics Dataset, Google Analytics 360 and Google Tag Manager. Knowledge of GA API and GA spreadsheet add-on are appreciated.
· Knowledge of A/B Testing and tools such as Optimizely, ContentSquare and Qubit.
· Knowledge of analytical processes including data management, statistical concepts, forecasting, optimization, predictive modeling.
· Ability to create and manage cross functional relationships.
· Positive, enthusiastic, able to take initiative with a can-do attitude
· Proficient in English and Italian (both written and spoken).
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.