In your role as a Web Content Specialist you will collaborate with a cross functional team from the following functional areas: Digital Designers, Software Developers, Digital Merchandising, Digital Visual Merchandising and Corporate image Department.
Along with them, you will identify the requirements and produce assets valid for our digital platform.
As a WebContent Specialist, you will also be responsible to define and create editorial and product content for the digital products.
· Work in cross-functional team with Software developers and Digital Designers to create digital experiences across multiple channels and languages
· Quickly translate ideas into sketches, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
· Practice continuous integration and continuous delivery where all members of your team can work in-parallel
· Review pages in responsive design to ensure they work across desktop, mobile and tablet. Get regional eCommerce and corporate team’s feedback. Publish on time and with consistency
· Identify where there are successes and how this can be further leveraged throughout the site, as the site has been designed to integrate brand and product storytelling with commerce
· Define requirements and communicate with Business Analysts and technical team.
· Support the product development teams in maintaining and improving the Gucci.com user experience as well as improving the internal back-office workflows.
· Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for timely digital innovation.
· 2+ years’ experience, with focus on content management. Experience with a Contentful CMS platform is considered a plus
· Experience in using CSS, HTML & C++.
· Proven prior experience in using digital design tools like Figma or Adobe Photoshop is considered a plus.
· Fluency in both Italian and English
· Highly organized: able to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and growing environment
· Highly motivated and flexible individual with a proven ability to drive projects to successful and timely delivery
· Positive, enthusiastic, able to take initiative with a can-do attitude
· Experience working in a collaborative team environment
· Experience working directly with developers to implement designs
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.