Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Inside the CRM department, you will be part of the Client Experience Factory. The mission of this newly created role is to support the development of new cross-channel surprise & delight concepts as well as innovate existing ones. The Client Experience Manager will fuel the regional execution while guaranteeing alignment with the brand creative direction, safeguarding clients experience consistency.
· Be the connection point between the business and the Creative Factory, effectively managing the relationship with internal and external stakeholders (ex. creative agencies)
· Collect Regional & Corporate requirements in structured briefs
· Translate business needs into a creative approach, effectively managing a diverse set of stakeholders
· Develop concepts for Events and new surprise & delight initiatives
· Coordinate the approval process management
· Define guidelines to elevate client experiential moments through phygital strategies
· Harmonize experience quality and variety across a variety of formats
· Proven track record in:
· Physical / Digital / Remote experiences concept development and coordination
· Cultivating and enhancing customer experience through various one-to-one and one-to-few formats
· +3 years experience, preferably as project manager/senior consultant
· International experience
· Approach based on client engagement and development KPIs and proven ROI
· Problem solver, able to find creative solutions developing new concepts with the aim to engage clients
· Led to act by learning from experience
· Self-motivated with a strong sense of personal accountability
· Optimistic, open minded and creative spirit
· Great communication and team player skills
· Fluent in English
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.