Cultural fit is key to your success within the Digital Team, composed by social, friendly people who are all committed to the same goal – disruptive, innovative digital work and excellence. Each Team member is responsible for specific projects and/or areas but the Team collaborates for everything.
About the Job
We believe everyone is a gamer. We are passionate about disrupting the marketing industry, making esports and gaming accessible for brands without compromising its core. We are doing meaningful work that has a real impact on the industry; we are spearheading the future of marketing within the industry. We are highly motivated team based in Milan. We are continuous learners and problem solvers, if you are ready to bring energy to a start-up business unit in one of the fastest-growing sectors across the world Gucci is the place to do it.
Gucci is looking for a passionate and outgoing Gaming Projects Specialist who lives and breathes disruption as well an interest in gaming and innovation. This person thrives in a fast-paced dynamic work environment and is comfortable with introducing new technologies and new approaches.
· Manage and retain our projects/opportunities and generated new explorations according to the scope of work and goals
· Work day-by-day and follow up with other Internal Global and Regional Functions (Information Technology) about specific needs related to assigned projects: brief, deadline, budget, approvals and delivery
· Manage digital projects with external vendors at worldwide level
· Support the team in preparing presentations and analysis reports aligned with the projects calendar and digital roadmap
· Find creative ways to solve our project and business challenges
· Identify product/project pain points, monitor progress and optimize workflows and processes
· Understand the company business needs and communication vision that is key to suggest and create new disrupting ideas
· Being up-to-date with digital technology trends
· Bachelor in Business Administration/Marketing/Communication
· Proven knowledge of Digital, Innovation and Fashion/Lifestyle
· Experience in successfully managing complex projects with internal and external cross-functional teams
· Proven track-record of taking ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, finding solutions and driving results
· Preferred experience of at least 2 years within eSports, Gaming and Brand Marketing
· Outstanding presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
· Positive, proactive, creative, flexible attitude, team-working & problem solving oriented
· Open-minded and fast learning attitude
· Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Fluency in English and good knowledge of Italian
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.