Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
The Reporting Analyst will be part of the EMEA Finance team, taking care of the monthly actual reporting. He/she will prepare, understand and explaine monthly results vs. Forecast, vs. Plan and Prior Year.
• P&L, BS and Cash flow analysis
• Sales analysis
• Stock: in particular analyze stock in collaboration with Merchandising dept and prepare summary reports
• Capex monitoring: update of project list and check of cost plans, providing monthly updates based upon store opening phasing and actual spend
• Store P&L: provide explanation by store for expense variances
• Weekly Sales analysis
• Prepare presentations with monthly actual YTD packages at store/consolidated level to Retail & Finance Management incl. analysis of the retail KPI's (UPT - Sales/FTE – etc.)
• Budgeting, Forecast and Plan Process by store, consolidating at central level
• Prepare ad hoc analysis on costs, stock, cash flow and capex
• Liaison with external and internal auditors
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration with a strong quantitative focus
• Minimum 2/3 years of previous experience in budgeting and reporting
• Fluent in English
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent modeling skills and ability of analyzing complex arrays of data
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests simultaneously
• Attention to detail and capacity to thrive under pressure
• Time management skills and work ethic
• Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Knowledge of retail and merchandising metrics a plus but not required
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.