European Inventory Planner has the responsibility to support the activity of Inventory Management, maximizing productivity by setting and controlling target stock coverages, defined at each level of the distribution network.
The candidate will support the Supply Chain area with a particular focus on EMEA Retail Market.
· Follow the process that leads to set inventory target at SKU and store level on the base of coverages, sales trend and forecasts
· Analysis of coverages and store performances
· Stock rebalance among stores, according to analysis of stock level and sales probability
· Master degree in economics, managing engineer, statistics, mathematics, or related fields
· Preferred but not required a previous experience in a similar role in the fashion industry
· Fluent English
· Strong experience in using MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
· Strong analytical abilities
· Detail oriented and extreme accuracy
· Problem solving
GUCCI LOGISTICA S.P.A.