Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Reporting directly to the EMEA e-Commerce Sales and Merchandising Manager, the Content Specialist will contribute to the regional digital product development strategy.
She/he will join a cross-functional team - composed by representatives from different areas, including Marketing, Merchandising, Client Engagement and Operations - that works in a highly collaborative way to ensure quality content on different digital touchpoints.
· Create product and editorial content: website structure, new navigation nodes, banners
· Support the content planning and owning the execution for the seasonal launches according with Global calendar and local needs of key markets
· Set up regional catalogs for each collection launch and update product assortment
· Ensure quality content is published and maintained across all the digital touchpoints, update all content and information in the website by market (stores information, local communications, etc.)
· Constant monitoring of the online performance to suggest continuous improvements through a 'Test & Learn' approach
· Support the product development teams in maintaining and improving the Gucci.com user experience as well as improving the internal back-office workflows.
· Collaboration with the Global & Local Merchandising teams to define and put online the visual display by department and capsule, in line with product and market objectives
· Collaboration with Media & Marketing team for the development of Landing Page and efficient contents for local marketing campaigns
· Identification of new opportunities and gaps, studying best in class competitors
· Support for analysis on online user journeys and funnels
· 2+ year Digital Experience with focus on content management. Experience with a CMS platform (Hybris WCMS knowledge is considered a plus)
· Knowledge of digital analysis and reporting tools (ie Google Analytics, Content Square)
· Background in Fashion Luxury industry is considered a plus
· Highly organized, able to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and growing environment
· Out of the box thinker
· Highly motivated and flexible individual with a proven ability to drive projects to successful and timely delivery
· Customer-centric sensibility
· Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally
· Positive, enthusiastic, able to take initiative with a can-do attitude
· Fluency in both Italian and English considered a must
G COMMERCE EUROPE S.P.A.