The Digital Product Copywriter is part of the Global Digital Team, contributing to the overall product development strategy.
Starting from the information provided by the Merchandising and Production departments, and after viewing the collection, the Digital Copywriter creates editorial and product descriptions following the appropriate Gucci tone to enhance the customer journey through Gucci’s product pages.
· Collaborate with team members to write and maintain engaging brand and technical product descriptions in both Italian and English, while adhering to Gucci tone of voice, guidelines, and SEO practices.
· Own the CMS copywriting process.
· Work with the eMarketing and Analytics team to ensure the descriptions are optimized for SEO.
· Use Excel to import and export Gucci.com content into the CMS for bulk reformatting and other needs.
· Work in collaboration with Production and Product Development teams to improve the information quality and richness of the product pages.
· Gather regular feedback from the Customer Service Department, to elevate the quality and revise the information to be as clear as possible to users.
· Italian native speaker, fluent in English, additional languages a plus.
· 1-3 years’ experience as a copywriter, proof-reader, linguist, or similar role in a globally distributed digital organization.
· Experience in proof-reading a wide range of content with an exceptional attention to detail.
· Bachelor’s degree in writing, linguistics, journalism, communications, or related field preferred.
· Experience in writing for consumer products.
· Well-versed in excel (required).
· Knowledge of SEO copy best practices.
· Knowledge of fashion/luxury retail business is a plus.
· Passion for creating scalable processes that elevate the strategic impact of language and writing.
· Passion for copywriting, language, and user experience.
· Experience demonstrating a strong attention to detail.
· Highly literate with a writing style that is accurate and adaptable, with an impeccable use of spelling and grammar.
· Team player with the ability to work independently when required.
· Ability to build and maintain positive and healthy relationships with all colleagues, clients, and all other departments/partners.
· Proactively take ownership of assignments and seek creative solutions.
· Must be organized, flexible, collaborative, adaptable to change, and able to multitask in a fast-paced and diverse environment.
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.