The position is part of ww merchandising and reports to the digital merchandising manager.
The main mission of the role is to execute the omnichannel digital assortment strategy at ww level for the categories he/she oversees.
He/she is the point person and the referent on the categories he/she is responsible for, for the following departments: digital ww and regional e_merchandising, ww collection and retail merchandising, ww digital merchandising, digital VM and supply chain
Key activities and accountabilities
· Responsible for sales planning by category and collection and OTB allocation
· Accountable for the omnichannel assortment by region:
· newness: product selection, first allocation quantities/depths by skus, in season replenishment – decides omnichannel assortment in STS and in find in store
· carry over: omnichannel assortment definition and management through SMILE (catalog definition, monthly forecast check)
· stock management and TSL definition for merchandise allocation (both newness and carry over)
· Ensures alignment with regional dos buyer and digital merchandising in region
· Ensure regular follow up on Business performance for the categories he/she oversees
· Ensures that main investments are covered with communication support through a brief to digital merchandising, and revises ecard plan calendar according to product delivery
· Verifies that online visual merchandising is reflecting the digital corporate guidelines and the buy priorities in partnership with corporate product content team
· Responsible for message consistency from ecard to landing pages through top hero alignment and VM revision in partnership with corporate product and digital content teams
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent,
· Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English and Italian,
· Fashion product sensitivity and comprehension of the industry (fashion and digital),
· 3 - 5 years of working experience in buying (ideally 1-3 years in digital),
· Business acumen,
· Analytical skills,
· Able to interacts with, flexibility and diplomacy with the stakeholders,
· Hands-on approach and willingness to work in team,
· Perfect knowledge of Microsoft package.
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.