Gucci has been on the forefront of digital innovation since first embracing ecommerce in 2002. Today, Gucci.com is present in 34 countries across Europe, North America, China, Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East, with sales coverage of over 90% of the addressable global market.
Gucci has already created great shopping experiences by making bold choices and fostering a culture of creativity, innovation and risk-taking. The digital experience is our product and that product must be built around enabling technologies created by empowered engineers and designers.
The Global Digital team has a clear vision, and we believe that to build the best digital fashion solutions in the world, we must cultivate an excellent internal product development organization. We are staffed and mentored by long-time software craftsmen with a passion for agile software engineering and sound technical culture; we are looking for similarly minded software engineers.
· Evaluate current website and digital products based on both live data collection and insights;
· Create a culture of continuous user-experience research and testing in the product team and lead its implementation;
· Concept creation for current and future business needs;
· Create interaction and visual design experiments in collaboration with developers and then proceed immediately to test them;
· Participate in the WW Gucci Digital UI and UX communities of practice for cross-pollination and for common tools and methodology alignment;
· 3+ years experience, preferably digital creative agency experience.
· Proficient in English.
· Dedicated to a path of self-improvement as a professional in UX/UI Design
· Degree in Design with concentration in Digital, Visual or Graphic Design, or equivalent experience in Interaction Design (IxD) or User Experience (UX).
· Able to get passionate for other people ideas, owning them regardless of the source
· Knowledge of current UX trends and best practices
· Incremental approach in problem solving
· Proficient with Sketch, InvsionApp, Adobe Creative Cloud tools, mainly Photoshop
· Familiar with Prototyping tools and services.
· Passionate about Fashion and Luxury
· Enjoy working in a highly international environment
· Positive, collaborative, enthusiastic and able to take initiatives with a can-do attitude
· Good understanding of accessibility and usability design for the web
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.