Are you ready to start your GUCCI Journey?
Join our Global Digital Content Team in our Headquarters based in Florence!
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is creating a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Currently we are recruiting interns to join our Corporate Offices in Italy, where we are committed to delivering an impactful and educational on-the-job experience while promoting continuous growth for the next generation of talents. We look for ambitious and creative individuals that are always eager to embrace new challenges, have a curious and open mind and enjoy developing out of the box ideas and contributing to a successful team.
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Our Global Digital Content Team based in Florence plays a crucial role in shaping our digital communication leveraging on content strategy.
This position starts on November 24th 202 1.
What will you learn with us?
Work alongside Digital Content team to learn how content is edited/uploaded/
- Learn how product enrichment flow works
- Learn how assets are edited and uploaded to CMS
- Contribute to Homepages creation through CMS
- Learn how catalogs are managed and maintained
- Learn how to plan and develop a digital experience
- Gucci.com content Quality Assurance
What are the basics?
· Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Digital Communication/ Content
· Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad
· Fluency in Italian and English
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team. After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in April 2021 (during this one day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
· Engaging Internship Journey : Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
· Reimbursement : 750€ on a monthly base;
· Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office;
· Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
· Access to more benefits
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.