Demand Planning Assistant responsibilities include demand management, inventory planning and orders definition for specific departments.
Demand Planning Assistant is responsible to analyse demand changes in the business to ensure high accuracy of forecast and to ensure accuracy in inventory level, particularly from the point of view of long/medium term.
· Design and generate monthly statistical forecasting models
· Conduct current and future forecasting analysis, ensure that processes and methods followed are based on the best practice (continuous improvement of forecasting techniques, methods and approaches)
· Measure the forecast accuracy
· Control of the weeks of supply in order to guarantee the right level of worldwide inventory, avoiding lost sales or over stock situations
· Assemble and analyse all data pertinent to create sales forecast according to different layers of analysis: historical sales, market trends, seasonality, advertisements and assortment variation for each Channel
· Lead monthly meetings with Retail & Product Departments to review sales and inventory trend
· Plan activities for new product introduction and phase out
· Define monthly requirement for Production plant
· Prepare reports and communicate forecast and inventory measurements to the management (forecast accuracy, inventory plan vs. targets)
· Constant interaction with Sales and Product Departments and assessment of demand requirements to reflect changes in item forecast level (particularly for top seller)
· Bachelor’s degree in statistic, mathematics, engineer, economics, fashion management or related fields
· Up to 2 years of experience in similar roles, supply chain, forecasting and demand planning
· Fluent Italian and English communication skills
· Proficiency in Excel and Access
· Knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales, marketing, operations, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues
· Good communication and team building skills
· Detail oriented, extreme accuracy and strong analytical abilities
· Proactive attitude
· Knowledge of key inventory performance metrics
· Ability to lead cross-functionally
· Collaborative skills in resolving long and short positions in inventory
GUCCI LOGISTICA S.P.A.