Gucci is currently seeking for a Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility Staff. Within the CS&R team, you will support the achievement and maintenance of Gucci’s targets of Sustainability, supporting the development and improvement of sustainability projects creating relationship with different departments of the Company.
Specific focus will be the reporting activity of Gucci’s impact in coherence to the Group target. It will provide support in the preparation of sustainability reporting and in the management of certifications and projects aimed at improving social performance. It will also provide support for the management of donations and corporate volunteering projects.
· Data collection and consolidation
· Reporting activities in coherence to the Group Sustainability target
· Support to the maintenance of sustainability certifications (SA8000, RJC COP, RJC COP)
· Support in Charity and philanthropic activity
· Support for internal and external communications activities to the company in the field of CSR and sustainability
· Support for the back office activities of the Team
· Development of sustainability projects in collaboration with other departments, aiming at the social target achievement and reduction of the environmental impacts of the Group such as: waste management, energy consumption, packaging regulations, transport related emissions,
· Belonging to a protected category (under Law 68/99)
· Background in technical disciplines (Engineering, , business and Economics, and International degrees with focus on CSR and Sustainability);
· Master on sustainability topics and sustainability is a plus
· 1-2 years of experience
· Good knowledge of sustainability certifications of processes and materials
· Data Analysis, Capable to gather and analyze high volume of data
· Good knowledge of English and Italian
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
· Knowledge or experience in non-profit sector
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.