Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Gucci is currently seeking for a Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility Environmental Staff
Within the CS&R team, you will support the achievement and maintenance of Gucci’s targets of Sustainability, supporting the development and improvement of sustainability projects creating relationship with different departments of the Company, from the production area to the Retail and Corporate part.
Specific focus will be the analysis of compliance of processes and products with respect to Gucci and Kering Sustainability Standards, and support in the development of Gucci Climate Neutral Strategy.
· Development of sustainability projects in collaboration with other departments, aiming at the reduction of the environmental impacts of the Group.
· Support to the data collection, consolidation and reporting activities.
· Support to the maintenance and achievement of sustainability certifications (ISO14001, ISO45001, RJC, FSC COC).
· Research of sustainable and innovative materials, benchmark analysis, scouting of innovative technologies.
· Analysis of the environmental impacts of products, processes and raw materials based on the Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), EP&L methodology developed by the Kering Group and GHG protocol
· Foster relationships with suppliers to gather supply chain information and data to define actions of improvements and Sustainability vendor rating
· Bachelor degree in technical disciplines (Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Economics);
· Master on environmental topics and sustainability is a plus
· 1-3 years of experience
· Good knowledge of sustainability certifications of processes and materials
· Data Analysis, Capable to gather and analyze high volume of data
· Good knowledge of English
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
· Soft skills: good communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills, spirit of initiative and curiosity, result and problem solving orientation, flexibility and autonomy.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.