Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
The Creative Services Assistant Intern will be part of the Gucci Creative Services Team and will support our Brand Image & Creative Services Director in the daily administrative and secretarial activities.
How you will contribute (key accountabilities)
· Manage the agenda of the Brand Image & Creative Services Director, by scheduling meetings, organizing and setting up conference calls
· Process business expenses and invoices
· Prepare various documents including presentations and meeting agendas
· Assist and support the Brand Image & Creative Services team in the day to day activities
· Manage and coordinate travels, accommodations, and itineraries for the Brand Image & Creative Services Team
· Assist and support in the coordination of photo shootings and fashion show liaising with other internal departments involved
· Support in all aspects related to the organization of events
Things That Should Be in Your Background
· A previous short experience in a similar role is considered a plus
· Fluency in English and Italian
· Good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role
· Act in a manner that is considerate of others both as colleagues and as human beings
· Make the most out of situations to cultivate strong, trust-based relationships that turns into successful partnership
· Ability to work to rigorous deadlines with high pressure and change
· Ability to deal with uncertainty, keep a calm manner and react positively during stressful times
Why work with us?
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.