Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Within the Control Team for Central Europe, he/she will work in the internal control activities and month end activities for the companies based in specific area.
There will be a strong link with the Finance and Operations team based in the Region.
· Completion of the Month End Closure activities and preparation of the Month End Reporting Packages for the Divisional Finance Department
· Preparation of Budget and Forecasts, including the submission of the required data and explanation of most important variances versus the comparable scenarios
· Capex control and follow up
· Preparation monthly profit and loss for legal entities based in Central Europe and related variance analysis for the divisional finance team
· Provide support in the balance sheet review and related variance analysis for the divisional finance team based in Florence
· Preparation monthly reporting for the retail managers across the Central Europe and for the operational teams (such as Facilities, Security, HR, PR) to ensure costs control across the company
· Provide support during Tax audits
· Provide support in the preparation of the Statutory Financial Statements and during the annual external audit process
· Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
· Be responsible for the preparation of the periodical turnover certificates
· Deal with ad hoc divisional and operational queries on finance related matters
· Develop ad hoc analysis for the business
· Liaison with external and internal auditors
· Previous 3 or 4 years of working experience in the Finance, Accounting & Control department of multinational company or consulting firm
· Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance
· Strong analytical abilities
· Experience in using of Windows, Excel, and BI tools to monitor performances and KPI
· Experience in using of AS 400 and SAP is a plus
· Strong team-working skills
· Detail oriented and extreme accuracy
· Ability to lead cross-functionally
· Experience in retail industry would be a plus
· Fluent in Italian and English, knowledge of French or - German is a plus
Gucci Swiss Retail SA