Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
The Gucci Client Advisor is responsible for providing our customers with exceptional service by meeting their individual needs and expectations, as well as serving as a “Gucci Ambassador” by promoting the philosophy and values of the brand. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience.
· Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and seasonal individual and store sales goals, enhancing and developing the business;
· Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding their expectations, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as Gucci history and heritage in accordance with the Gucci selling ceremony;
· Drive and exceed individual KPI goals, by ensuring the highest level of Customer Service and quality of sales;
· Capture meaningful customer data according to the Company tools (CRM), for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities;
· Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests;
· Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in the fashion world and developments in the luxury market, showing passion for fashion and luxury products;
· Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication, to ensure a consistent exceptional experience and contribute to a positive working environment;
· Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues and merchandise;
· Contribute to upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with Gucci visual standards;
· Contribute to the daily operations of the store, by maintaining a neat and organized understock and stock room;
· Adhere to Gucci Image standards and guidelines;
· Follow all company policies and procedures.
· 3+ years of luxury fashion sales experience preferably in a similar role or customer service setting;
· Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results;
· Proven ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues;
· Excellent communicate skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
· Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential;
· Accuracy and attention to detail needed;
· Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively;
· Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment;
· High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers;
· Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Fluent in Czech and English
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
LUXURY GOODS CZECH REPUBLIC, S.R.O.