Job Family Group Description - Sales / Omni-Channel:
Combines all positions within the different sales channels: retail, wholesale and e-commerce. Also includes all activities to support store management.
Job Family Description -Retail Selling:
Represents the brand to clients. Guides them at every stage of the buying journey. Provides support on styles, product characteristics and trends.
Sub-Job Family Description - Sales Assistant:
Advises our customers during the buying journey. Presents the collection using brand standards. As the visible face of the brand follows company values. Contributes to reaching set sales targets and enhances customer satisfaction.
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
To provide customers with top quality service by meeting their needs and expectations as well as to increase the brand loyalty by communicating as “Gucci ambassador" the philosophy and the culture of the Brand.
· Serve customers accordingly with Gucci selling ceremony
· Provide exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers in exceeding their needs, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as of Gucci history and heritage
· Guarantee cross and up-selling for all product categories
· Discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in fashion world and developments in luxury market, showing passion for fashion and luxury products
· Build and strengthen relationships with customers, deal with different nationalities and personalities and put always the customers at ease
· Ensure qualitative monitoring and updating of customer information, accordingly to the Company tools (CRM), in order to retain actual customers and detect new high potential ones
· Ensure the achievement of individual and Store goals, enhancing and developing the business
· Foster open and constructive communication with team members, being always collaborative and proposing effective solutions
· Contribute to manage the visual display of the products in accordance with Gucci visual standards
· Ensure store functional maintenance and appropriate levels of products on the sales floor, in line with Corporate policies and procedures
· Ensure the products replenishment and physical inventory of merchandise
· Follow Company grooming, accordingly with Gucci standards and policies
· Proven experience in a similar role within fashion retail companies
· Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store result
· Deep passion for fashion and luxury
· Excellent commercial awareness and customers attitude
· High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
· Team-player mentality
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment
· Luxury product knowledge
· Fluent in Italian and English
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
LUXURY GOODS OUTLET S.R.L.