Through our new contemporary vision at Gucci we are inventing a wholly modern approach to fashion and redefining luxury for the 21st century. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Senior Client Advisor/Client Advisor who will report to the Team Manager as part of our Retail Operations team in China.
To provide customers with good service, and to achieve sales target.
How you will contribute
Deliver excellence in retail experience and promote a Consumer Centric Culture
Build the relationship with/new and existing Consumers/Customers
• People Management
Meet improvement actions defined developing himself
Contribute to build Team working
• Drive the business
Achieve the Sales Target defined
Maximize the business potential of the stores
• Business & Process
Uphold Respect of Gucci Standards and Procedures/Guidelines on Clienteling
Know the Market and the Competitors
· Above high school/technical secondary school
· Above 2 years’ working experience in retailing business. Luxury experience is preferred.
· In good health, can meet the health standard as required for the position.
· Able to speak and write English for basic work needs.
· Good command of Microsoft Office.
· Detail-oriented, professional sales skills, and fast response.
· Presentable, easygoing, with good expression and communication skills
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
GUCCI CHINA TRADING LIMITED