Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
The Client Advisor at Client Services will serve as a Gucci Ambassador, promoting the philosophy and values of the brand. He/she will manage from start to finish all customer inquiries which will vary across store calls, online orders, general questions and product information, with a special focus on cultivating sales and providing a high level of customer care to clients/Very Important Gucci Clients via phone, email and chat.
Gucci Client Services is an internal hub that collaborates cross-functionally with corporate departments and stores to ensure a 360 degree Omni-channel client experience.
· Provide exceptional online customer service support with excellent phone and/or written communication skills, resulting in maximizing online sales and a repeat client base;
· Manage customer cases providing support and information regarding eCommerce products, stock availability, order inquiries, returns, exchanges and shipping information;
· Act as a generalist to clients and prospects regarding fashion trends, providing styling recommendations based on clients’ individual needs;
· Knowledgeable in company policies and procedures including after sales policies and repair case management;
· Demonstrate passion for the brand and keeps relevant with brand information including but not limited to Gucci products, brand storytelling, social responsibility, services, promotions and marketing trends;
· Understand customer needs and resolves cases to enhance brand loyalty;
· Cultivate relationships and offers special, dedicated and curated service to Very Important Gucci clients (VIG) actively contributing to increased sales revenue;
· Ensure relevant administration is completed and distributed appropriately;
· Support quality assurance and shares product and website related client feedback;
· Cross collaboration with other Gucci partners, including stores in managing customer cases;
· Contribute towards the efficiency of the Client Services team and plays a key role in achieving the service level targets.
· 2+ years of previous retail, call center or hospitality experience;
· Luxury eCommerce sales and customer service experience preferred with a keen understanding of luxury needs and expectations;
· Outstanding luxury selling behaviors;
· Team player with a positive can do attitude;
· Experience meeting or exceeding revenue expectations;
· Resourceful and creative problem solver;
· Genuine curiosity and open to learning;
· Demonstrates a high level of energy, enthusiasm and empathy;
· Drives to meet and exceed sales goals and customer expectations;
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced dynamic environment with strong time management skills;
· Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a calm demeanor;
· Strong active listening, verbal and written interpersonal communication skills;
· Proficiency in multi languages highly desirable;
· Intermediate to advance computer skills with the ability to work with fast-paced systems handling multiple databases at the same time;
· Proficient in Microsoft suite and Salesforce
· Strong typing skills;
· Experience using social media preferred;
Ability to work a flexible retail schedule: including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Gucci America Inc